Soon to be your child’s favorite dessert. Uses a food processor or high powered blender. Easy to make. Ready in 4 hours.
Mandarin Chocolate Ice Cream
- 3 frozen bananas cut into 1 inch chunks
- 3 Tablespoons cocoa powder
- 3/4 cup plant based milk of your choice
- 1/2-1 teaspoon orange extract
- Pulse all ingredients in a food processor or high powered blender until blended.
- Pour into a shallow container with a lid.
- Place in freezer until set, about 4 hours. Scoop and serve. Note: you can use immediately after making, as soft-serve
Recipe Credit: The Plant-Based Journey by Lani Muelrath