A rich vegan ricotta that is a perfect addition to lasagna, shells, ravioli, or dips. Not only is it healthy, but it’s delicious too.
Tofu Ricotta Cheese
- 1 pound tofu firm or extra firm
- 2 Tablespoons lemon juice fresh is best
- 3 Tablespoons olive oil extra virgin
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cloves garlic peeled
- 1 teaspoon miso mellow
- 1 Tablespoon rosemary fresh, chopped
- Place everything except the rosemary in a food processor. Process until blended and tofu is smooth with a granular texture.
- Add rosemary and pulse until blended.
- Refrigerate until ready to use.
Recipe Credit: Never Too Late to Go Vegan by Carol J. Adams, Patti Breitman and Virginia Messina.