Delicious and packed with protein
- 3/4 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup protein powder
- 1 Tablespoon baking powder
- 1 1/4 cup milk
- cooking oil I use coconut
- Heat a lightly oiled griddle or skillet over medium heat
- Mix dry ingredients in a medium bowl
- Slowly add milk. Mix until just blended (will be lumpy).
- Use a 1/4 measuring cup to scoop and pour batter onto griddle. Cook until bottom is brown, flip and cook until other side is brown.
- Serve hot with your choice of toppings. Berries are great.