A real treat
- 6 slices bacon fried and chopped
- 1 clove garlic finely chopped
- t Tablespoon olice oil
- 4 egg yolks
- 2/3 cup light cream
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese grated
- ground black pepper to taste
- 14 ounces spaghetti noodles dried
- pinch chopped fresh parsley optional as garnish
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese optional as garnish
- Fry bacon and garlic clove in olive oil.
- Beat together egg yolks, cream and parmesan cheese.
- Cook dried spaghetti until al dente.
- Drain spaghetti and return to pan. Toss with the bacon and egg mixture until pasta is evenly coated.
- If desired, top with a garnish like parsley and a little more grated parmesan cheese.