Homemade oven baked chicken nuggets are a healthy and delicious favorite!
- 1 3/4 cups breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breast cut into bite size pieces
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Mix breadcrumbs and cheese in a bowl. Mix egg and milk together in another bowl.
- One by one, dip chicken pieces into egg mixture followed by pressing into breadcrumb mixture, thoroughly covering.
- Place chicken onto a baking sheet and place in oven. Cook for 5 minutes, turn chicken over and cook for 5 more minutes, until golden brown.
- Serve with your favorite dipping sauce. Quick and yummy!