Tasty and Healthy!
Crispy Vinegar and Sea Salt Kale Chips
Tasty and nutritious!
- 1 bunch fresh kale
- 1 Tablespoon distilled white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1-2 Tablespoons olive oil
- Pre heat oven to 375 degrees
- Remove the kale's center rib and tear the leaves into potato chip size pieces
- Wash kale and dry thoroughly with paper towels
- In a large bowl, combine oil, vinegar and salt
- Add kale and coat evenly
- Spread kale evenly on a lined baking sheet. Bake for 7-10 minutes, making sure not to let them brown or they will be bitter
- Remove from oven and let them cool