Best Baked Potatoes
Fluffy on the inside and tasty on the outside.
- 4 large potatoes blemish free
- 1 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon solt more or less to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Place baking sheet on lower rack and top rack in the center
- Wash potatoes with a vegetable brush and remove any blemishes
- Pat dry with a paper towel
- Rub potatoes evenly with olive oil
- Sprinkle potatoes with salt and rub evenly
- Place potatoes on upper rack and bake for 1 hour or until fork tender
- Use towel or mitts to remove potatoes and place on plates
- Split potato lengthwise and squeeze to open
- Top with your favorite toppings: Butter Sour Cream Chives or green onions Broccoli Cheese etc.
Wash the potatoes good so you can eat the skins-they're tasty!